Last update: 19th May 2018
How to contact us:
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up-to-date.
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 (and the General Data Protection Regulation from May 2018), you have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. This is called Subject Access Request
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, or if you believe it to be incorrect, please write to:
1A Kempsford Road
London, SE11 4NU
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us on +44 207 840 9111
We reserve the right to change this policy at any time, so please check back regularly to keep informed of updates.
Contact and interaction with you:
If you sign up to our newsletter you are giving us permission to store data about you and interact with you to provide the information you requested. Contact can take place over the phone, email, by post or through social media.
To unsubscribe from receiving future marketing emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all bulk correspondence, although you may receive emails from individuals Please contact us if you would like to be removed from ALL correspondence from the gallery.
What this policy covers:
This policy applies to the site and all products offered by Corvi-Mora and explains:
- The type of personal data that we collect and where it is stored
- How and why we collect and use your personal data
- How we use personal data to contact and interact with you
- How and why we share your personal information
- How we protect personal data
- How to contact us
This policy also applies if you contact us or we contact you about our services.
Personal data we collect:
When you subscribe to our newsletter you may provide us with:
Your name and email address
When you browse our website, we may collect:
- Information on your online browsing behaviour
- Information about the devices you have used
When you contact us or we contact you, we may collect:
- Details of the emails and other digital communications we send to you that you open, including any links in them that you click on and the links that you then visit on our website
- Details of such correspondence
How we use personal data:
We collect, store and process your personal data to improve your experience with the gallery and provide the goods and services you require.
Uses made of the information we collect:
- For administration and maintenance of the website and services.
- To provide you with the information that you have requested from us (including receipt of marketing emails or other information)
- To respond to queries raised by you
- To carry out obligations arising from contracts entered into between you and us
- To comply with legal obligations or for the protection and enforcement of legal rights; and
- In connection with any sale of our business or assets
Cookies and similar technologies:
- Understand how our website is being used, for example, by telling us if you get an error message when you browse
- Understand and save your preferences and contact details so you do not have to submit this information twice
- Measure the effectiveness of our marketing communications, for example by telling us if you have opened a marketing email that we have sent you
- Help us compile data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may use trusted third-party services, like Google Analytics, that track this information on our behalf
Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable cookies but this may affect your full experience of the website.
Where we store personal data:
Sharing personal data:
We may share your personal data with selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, service providers and subcontractors for the performance of any agreement we enter into with you.
How we keep information secure:
Our website and other services use encryption to protect your personal data. Any information we transmit via the internet, including our email communications, are encrypted while in transit. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website or other services over networks that we do not control. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.